[FWDLK] Back again

Hello All,
Some of you may remember me from the "early" days of the List (I was an
original member when Dave started this list). I used to own a 58 Plymouth
Belvedere 4 door hardtop, but sold it 2 years ago. I haven't found a
replacement for it yet. I "strayed" to some other makes, but I realize
there's no substitute for fins. I really have taken a keen interest in the
60-61 Imperials and would like to find a rust free example either complete
or in need of some work. Of course, I'll consider any FL car (Chrysler,
Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto as well as Imperial). I am located in Ontario,
Canada, near London. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks
 Glad to be back on the list
         Todd