Re: [FWDLK] 59 Plymouth wagon

John.
GREAT story!!  I just purchased a neat dodge wagon last fall that has had some
surprises. It was setting in a garage for over 20 years and the new owners of the
land decided to bulldoze the place level. Well i came along and bought the wagon
before it got hauled to the crusher. Someone took the luggage rack and a couple
peaces of chrome off. But the old girl is complete and restorable. Its a 59 dodge
4/door  brown and white. It has two options that are quit rare. One is front
swival seats and the other is a air ride control. Looks factory by the controls
and the way the air compressor is mounted on the motor. It is a big block and the
wagon is a nimber 5 car and is deffinatlly restorable. If anyone is interested it
sure needs a good home. I have a Imperial salvage yard so i would be interested in
Imperial trades or plain cash will do to. If interested please e-mail me at
impparts@xxxxxxxxx or vist my web site WWW.ImperialHeaven.com
Or call late evenings at 402-678-2635
THANKS  Bob H.