Re: [FWDLK] Rally of the Giants show, England

Re: [FWDLK] Rally of the Giants show, England

Hi all

About Imperials at the Rally of the Giants

Sorry but my car wasn't at the Rally of the Giants. Perhaps next year ?
The frech cars are friends of mine, the 60 Lebaron came from Rouen, the 61 is the M.
Brezout car (winner of the Louis Vuitton cup two years ago) and the 55 is a Newport just
coming from restoration two days before the rally.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com