[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler Dash Pad Installation

[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler Dash Pad Installation

Armed with the information gleaned from this mailing list I have embarked on
a journey from which there is now NO turning back! I have removed the
glovebox, radio and everything else within the vicinity of my nasty dashpad.
What a JOB! After removing all the peripherals I slit the dashpad in half
with a straight razor only to have this gooey granular stuff fall all over
the place! Well, it is done and my car sits this evening in my garage a mess!
Lucky for me I had the front seat covered and have a new rug that will be
installed as well.  Tomorrow I will be installing the new pad from "Just
Dashes" , to be continued.......
Russell