[FWDLK] 300C parts wanted

Hi all,
I'm new to this list and have just purchased a 1957 Chrysler 300C.Would anyone be able to help me out with the following parts to make my C complete! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     nice rust free drivers door for '57 2dr ht
     generator 1770747 or 48
     front park lenses
     power font antenna
     3-speed manual heavy duty transmission 1738232 { used in taxis and police applications} must have early '57 date casting.
     side view mirror in excellent condition
Thanks again Owen Grigg