[FWDLK] Fw: [BarracudaOwners] Fall Fling V show flyer/regis

[FWDLK] Fw: [BarracudaOwners] Fall Fling V show flyer/registration on website

----------
From: pwall5@xxxxxxx
To: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; BarracudaOwners@xxxxxxxxxxx; 62to65mopar@xxxxxxx
Subject: [BarracudaOwners] Fall Fling V show flyer/registration on website
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2000 1:59 AM

The CPW car club invites you all to the Fall Fling V show at Woodley Park
in
Van Nuys, CA Saturday, October 21, 2000. This is the same location as our
Spring Fling shows. Last year we had 278 show cars, 103 regular swap
meeters.

The Fall Fling pre-registration forms and flyers are now up on the CPW web
site:
www.cpwclub.com

These are now in pdf form. This should be much easier do deal with than the

clumsy html flyers and pre registration forms in the past.

Fall Fling is a relaxed show and shine car show with no judging. We do give

out 70 very nice ribbons of merit though, about 1/4 of the cars. The first
250 cars will receive dash plaques.

>From the response so far, the Fall Fling vendor midway should be at least
double in size from last year. Check the website for up to date listing of
midway vendors.

There are about 100 pictures and some reprints of magazine coverage on
Spring
Fling 2000 posted on the web site. Spring Fling XV is April 21 and 22,
2001.

Please pass this message onto other Mopar related mailing lists, fellow
club
members, etc.

Steve Wall
CPW club president
www.cpwclub.com

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6349/8/_/568359/_/964688404/