Re: [FWDLK] WPC meet at Red Barns in Michigan

Re: [FWDLK] WPC meet at Red Barns in Michigan

Its been almost 2 weeks since the meet, must have been close to 350 cars
there.
Maybe 7 barrelback and traveler type 40's units, and even like 10 very early
items even a Maxwell.  Excellent weather, turnout, etc.
Give the food concession about a two rating though!
seems like maybe only one 55 Plymouth?  Dont recall a 56...but we may have
missed a partial row.
And a PT Cruiser owner that was estatic about his 'show car' that had several
addon items.

Lars