[FWDLK] Form letter?

Hi Folks;

     Does everyone else here who replies to something else get the form
letter from the Reverend J & E Chabot?  I do.  I replied back the first time
as it asked where I was located, but now after three times and I noticed
someone else included it with their e-mail, I was just curious if this
person actually exists on this list or really just someone out there trying
to sell their car.  No offense Reverend.

Mike R.
58 Plymouth

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html