[FWDLK] No Offense

Hello;

     To all who read my last letter, you will be pleased to know that there
is a live human being on the end of the "form letter".  To Mr. Chabot, I
apoligize that you may have taken my inquiry personal and as some attack.
But, as the several one way e-mails I got, I would still agree, that in not
knowing you, and having never read anything on the list from you other than
the two page letter that starts with a question "where are you located?" in
which I have answered, it seemed to be a form letter, as I never got a reply
back.  I am only going to address this once and only once.  This mail list
is way too nice and valuable to start a flame war, and I certainly hope it
is not because of my simple question.  Your form letter does not bother me,
I just simply did not know as I had gotten it a number of times, and because
of that, it kind of loses any value to me.  Your letter written to me today
explains things a little more and it probably would have stuck with me if I
received a reply back from you in your original form letter after you asked
"where are you located?"  I am deeply sorry on the loss of your #1 son, and
I hope someone can help your financial problems.  Hopefully someone in your
ministry may be of some assistance as well.  You implied in your letter if I
am a friend, and I can answer that I consider anyone on this list a friend,
and I am assuming as a loving reverend, you will continue to consider me a
friend, but that is up to you.  Take Care.

    To Dave, I received a letter that was suppose to go to you from Mr.
Chabot, what is your address and I will forward it to you.  Thanks.

     To everyone else, that 58 Plymouth 4 door is still for sale around
here.

Kindest regards,

Mike R.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!