[FWDLK] U-joint help

All,

I would like to thank everybody who submitted suggestions and places for me
to find u-joint parts for my 55 Savoy. I found a person here in
Indianapolis who builds drive shafts for race car drivers. He converted my
u-joints to the new style and built a new drive shaft for me. (This was one
of the suggestions)

The difference was unbelieveable. I have driven the car every day since I
got it back (7/20) and have put 350 miles on it.

Thanks to everyone.

Mike