[FWDLK] 59 windshield washer unit

Hi all,
        A short time back, someone on the list was looking for a WW kit or the
parts to install a WW unit on a 59 Dodge.  I came across a guy today
that has all the pieces needed to install the unit, minus the nozzles.
If this member of the list, or someone else would like the number to ask
about the WW unit, email me and I can give you the number.
        I found a fuel tank strainer for my 59 Ply wagon, at a local Mopar
dealer, and ordered the sending unit gasket.  I will have a few extras
of these, as they would only sell me the package of ten as a unit.
Anyone that may need one, shoot me an email, and when they come in, I
could send them out.
Sweltering in WI,  John

Only three weeks until school starts...I better get a few of those jobs
done that I promised my kids "we" will be doing..