Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 30 Jul 2000 to 31 Jul 2000

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 30 Jul 2000 to 31 Jul 2000 (#2000-216)

   Some of you may know me.  I am an occasional contributor and I have a 59
Dodge Coronet 4 door Lancer two tone that looks like a bowling alley on
wheels.   I have a question...I need  a guru to advise me on the tweaking of
a car I just bought...a 1953 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe dr. sedan.  I know it's
not a Forward Look car, but I figure Ex must have been in the room when they
up-dated the green houses on Chrysler's '53's line.  Although its a boring 6
cylinder 4 door,  it's an almost #2  car in robin's egg blue, dripping with
great chrome and... a movie star!  It was featured in Barry Levinson's
Liberty Heights, which is loaded with wonderful cars. (Go rent it!) I'm not
trying to sell my new Windsor, but the owner gave me a boatload of parts,
some being a power steering unit, and I may need some advice installing it.
Also, there are no web sites specializing in post war pre-Exner Mopars.   Do
any of you know person or web site that  can help me?   Maybe you are that
person?  Thanks in advance for your advice.   Andy Carpel...59 Dodge, 65
Imp., and now a 53 Windsor