[FWDLK] Forward Look Emblem

I am creating a poster to display with my '58 Dodge while at car shows.
The poster describes each of the features on my Dodge using the original
lingo from the advertising material.  Stuff like "Flight-Vue" control
panel, "Constant-Control" power steering, "Scope-Sight" speedometer....  In
order to complete this poster, I am looking for the Double Delta logo or
that funky Double Delta derivative that Dodge used in 1958.  Does anyone
know where I can find these designs on the internet?  Ideally I would like
to just copy and paste these items directly on to my poster.

Thanks,
Chris