[FWDLK] 55 NY SEdan on ebay.

I put our 55 Chrysler New Yorker Sedan up on ebay so it can find a new home.

 Its the 30th one made which is fun.  Number of items on it differ from
later cars.

Anyway if interested the hit is (Lot of slow loading pictures I'm afraid)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=401338546&;
r=0&t=0

If some one from here is the high bidder let me know and will try to do
something extra for you.   Don't have a very high reserve on it since I'm
not as heavily into it as we are with many others.

WE NEED GARAGE SPACE!!!!!