[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge upper and lowers

I just wanted to thank those who answered my questions with regard to
locating a supplier for the upper and lower  control arm bushings for my 1957
Dodge. I also told my mechanic the job should be able to be completed within
1 day rather than 3 at the cost of $500-$600. He changed his tune especially
when I read him some of the emails from fellow forward-lookers!
Russell