Re: [FWDLK] 6 v converter

Seems like a few years ago I read about somebody wanting to use a 12v CB in a
6v car.  They used a small 12v motorcycle battery somewhre in the trunk and
just wired it up to the dash area where the CB was.  At night they planned to
just bring the battery into the motel and charge it, but only had to do it
once on the whole trip.

Lars