Re: [FWDLK] Montana Auction

Is anyone going to this Auction this Saturday in Billings, Montana?
I'm sure everyone is aware of all the Mopar stuff for sale at NO
RESERVE.  If you are not aware of this auction, look at August Hemmings.
 I wish I lived a little closer.

Does anyone know what kind of condition these cars are in?   Hope some
fowardlook people get some good deals.   Nick.

Nick Nichols
San Francisco, CA

'57 Chrylser, '57 Plymouth, '58 DeSoto, '59 Dodge, '59 Chrysler,  '60
Plymouth, '61 Chrysler, '61 DeSoto.