Re: [FWDLK] Montana Auction

I am not going to Montana. My comment is on the general condition of sheet metal
from that neck of the woods. I bought a 66 300 from Neil Freeman in Whitehall
Mt. a couple of years ago and during my better than average resto I can say that
it is a pleasure to work on metal that I don't have to fight with in terms of
rust. Every nut and bolt we have layed a wrench on, once you take the torque off
of it, can be spun out with your fingers! The money I spent for hauling it back
to New England probably saved me twice that amount in body rust work. Now, all
the soft stuff was toast from the vinyl top down, but what a joy this one has
been to play with. I hope to find another toy from that region when it is time
for "another one"...
John Photakis