[FWDLK] 1960 Plymouth Items for sale:

4wrdlkrs:

I have listed parts that I am selling for a 1960 Plymouth on the
Forwardlook "For Sale" area.. they include but are not limited to:

1. 2 Rear Sport Decks

2. "Aero Steering Wheel"

3. Rear Bumper

I do have other parts that I would like to sell, so if you need some
parts for your '60 Plymouth, please contact me privately!

Have a great day!

David VH