[FWDLK] Brake bleeding 1955

Hello all,I want to thank everybody for there input about the brake drum
problem I had,brake drums were turned out afterall and shoes were relined
with oversised material.
Try to bleed the system,but on the rear right cylinder nothing comes out,did
bleed the powerbrakeboost cylinder thats works fine,but it seems theres a
block somewhere,should I reconnect all lines and see if there open.
The only thing I did was renewed the rear brakecylinder,help
appriciated,email me at fambrwyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx  ,dirk