[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Engine FOR SALE

 Email:  "Elizabeth Osder"   EOsder@xxxxxxxxxx

This woman has emailed me with this description, Please email her for more
details, I believe she took this engine out to put a large hot rodded version
in....

 Also am selling the engine and other parts:
 Do you know where to find interested parties, thanks, EO
 Motor is a 1955 Plymouth 270 cubic inch, overhead vakve V-8.
Transmission is a 3 speed stick shift with overdrive.
Rear end/differential is what it is.  .

The radiator has no holes and cools fine (not real dirty).
The radiator hoses, motor mounts and wiring are all still in place.
The car was running fine in 1996 when I removed the engine, etc. from
thecar.  The car then had 55,000 miles on it.