Re: [FWDLK] 60 Plymouth For Sale

--- ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Listing in local paper (Akron, Ohio) offered a '57
> Belvedere,  Upon inspection, it is actually a '60
> Belvedere.

Well, after all, when you're in a '57 Plymouth,
suddenly, it's 1960...

(That slogan came back to bite Plymouth in '60; at
least one of the car magazines opened its story, which
centered on the '60 repeating the basic Plymouth theme
of the last four years, under the heading "Suddenly,
it's 1957!" Having said that, I like '60 Plymouths
personally and wouldn't mind having one at some point.)

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban