[FWDLK] Vacuum Chamber

Group,

I suspect that I may have a failing vacuum chamber.   I have read
discussions on the list for how to check the chamber.   My question is,
how does one test the chamber and where would I obtain a vacuum tester
and for how much?  Maybe it would be cheaper just to find another
chamber (Any one have an NOS one or a supplier of one) and see if my
acceleration problems go away.   Your opinions?

Thanks gang,
Greg Filtz
(1956 Dodge Royal Lancer)