[FWDLK] 325 pistons needed

Hello from Italy
have a problem with the engine of my 57 Dodge D 500 325 Hemi. Many years ago got the pistons from Egge Machine. Went to look at them today, and found out they were flat top pistons, instead of the correct dome pistons. Looked on their catalog, and found nothing for the D 500 Hemi.
Any source for these pistons? I need 0.30 or 0.40 over pistons, please help. PAW ? Ross pistons? Jahns? Which is best?
Someone needs my wrong pistons? New never used
Thank you for the help
Antonello Jelitro