Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 8:49 PM
Subject: parts for sale

Dear Joe and Nancy,
    Aloha, my name is Petro Palad. I have a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere that is about to go to the scrap metal yard.  The roof and the rear half of the car has an extensive amount of rust. However, the hood and the front fenders were taken off and stored a number of years ago.  The hood, fenders, and the bumpers are straight and have little rust.  If you or anyone you know can make use of these parts, please contact me at 68cuda@xxxxxxxx or at (808)244-5203.  Unfortunately,I live on the island of Maui in the middle of the Pacific Ocean so freight charges will be involved in getting these parts to the mainland.

Sincerely,
Petro Palad