[FWDLK] I've been off line

I've been off the list for a couple of months, and it's good to be back in
touch with all the real important stuff in life.
I've relocated from N.E. Arkansas to a western Atlanta suburb
(Douglasville). There is a Mopar resto shop here in town and they even have
a couple of big finned sedans out front with for sale signs on them.  I had
a very good experience moving the Dodge to it's new digs.  The move was a
hair over 500 miles and only cost me $350. It was on an open flat bed
trailer with a couple of other cars but no problems and no damage ( the
exterior is still pretty rough anyway).
Housing is MUCH more expensive here than rural AR. so since I was mortgaging
my life away anyway I have pulled enough money out of the old house to get
my car a proper paint job, tires, and finally get the pot metal done. So I'm
in my spending money phase now. I'm still shopping for a "Good painter now
but I hope to be presentable by spring.
Later
Deane
'60 Polara

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone (404-691-7400) or by electronic
mail (helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx), and delete this message and all copies and
backups thereof.  Thank you.