[FWDLK] 57 Dodge engine

Hi everybody
just want to thank everyone who replied about my question on 325 Dodge D 500 hemi pistons. I was wrong, had forgotten to check old pistons. Out of ignorance, i thought all hemi had dome pistons. Well the 325 hemi has flat pistons, so what Egge sent me was absolutely correct- my mistake.
Today I checked out all the parts i have for the engine, and couldn't find the crank. It was probably lost whan I moved all the parts several years ago, and surely went to the junk along with useless stuff.
Now, someone has a good 325 crankshaft?
Thank you for the help Antonello Jelitro