[FWDLK] '57 Dodge trans. leak

Hey guys and gals,

I have a sizeable drip at the filler tube on my cast iron torqflight. I
cannot tighten it any more than it already is.  I stopped a similar leak
last week on my '66 Coronet by replacing the "O" ring.  I have had this
tube off  in the past, and don't remember seeing any kind of a seal or
"O" ring.  As it attaches quite differently than the later trans. filler
tube, I know that I have to come up with a different type of fix.

I would welcome any suggestions from someone who has conquered this
problem in the past.

Thanks to all,

In Detroit, tired of buying kitty litter and trans. fluid,

Dave Todd