[FWDLK] Pics From Chrysler Show in Southern California

[FWDLK] Pics From Chrysler Show in Southern California

Chrysler Performance West's Fall Fling was held on Saturday at Woodley Park in Van Nuys and I've posted a few pictures at:

A nice turn out including several great Forward Look cars.  The 60 Dodge Matador is For Sale.  If anyone is interested, please email me privately.

Thanks,

Richard Rowlands
Los Angeles CA