[FWDLK] I'm a new member

Hello fellow enthusiasts,
My name is Kevin English. I currently own a 1960 Chrysler Saratoga Four door
sedan. The car has power everything and air conditioning. I bought it from
the second owner in October of last year. I live in Northern California in
the city of Redding. The car spent most of it's life here which explains it's
rust free condition. the car was originally Ivy green body and Alaskian white
roof and side stripe. I am in the process of stripping all the paint from the
car and restoring it with the original colors. I have always enjoyed the
Exner Mopars, especially the '59-'61s. I look forward to future conversations.