[FWDLK] Introduction

At the encouragement of the Powers that Be on this
list-serv, I am sending this out as a brief
introduction of myself and why I signed up for this
group.

My name is Lafcadio. I am an attorney in Tacoma, WA
who is the proud owner of a lovely 1960 Dodge Dart
Seneca (slant-6 engine).  She is in very good shape,
but there is lots of work to do and I am constantly
looking for parts/accessories for this car, since it
is so rare (at least in my experience).  Thus, I am
hoping that this list/website can help me get more
information about my Dodge and find some parts for
her.

Thats about it.  See you on the flip-side.

LHD