[FWDLK] 1955 Chrysler Help

Greetings!
Do any of you fine people have information that can help me restore my
newly aquired 1955 New Yorker Deluxe St Regis coupe?  I don't know the
name of the colors of the car.  Some say it is called "salmon".  Where
can I get a hold of some of the uphoestery that will come close to the
original, etc.?  Any bits of information is appreciated.  Also, I have
(as part of my deal with the 1955) a 1956 Chrysler that I would like to
sell to any reasonable offer.
Thanks,
Tim Koah