[FWDLK] a few parts

Before I post these on Ebay, I thought I'd give the group a chance at them.

I had the front end of my 57 DeSoto Firedome rebuilt today, using a kit
from Kanter.  The kit included upper and lower ball joints, tie rod ends,
sway bar bushings, upper control arm bushings, and lower control arm
bushings.  I DID NOT USE THE LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS OR THE SWAY BAR
BUSHINGS, so I have these for sale.

Atlas Obsolete sells the lower control arm bushings for $21 each.  I'd take
$15 each.  Atlas sells the sway bar bushings with metal washers (I don't
have them!) for $6.90 each.  I'd take $7 for the pair.  The above prices
PLUS SHIPPING.

I don't know for sure what else they might fit (besides 57 Firedome), but I
believe the control arm bushings fit Chrysler and Imperial 57-58, and the
sway bar bushings fit many Mopars well into the early 60's.  I have a scan
of these items at this web address:
<http://www.angelfire.com/de/petrus/images/bushings.jpg>

If no one wants them within a week, I'll post them on Ebay.  Thanks!

Ed