[FWDLK] 58 Desoto

Hello everyone. 1958 Desoto 2dr hdtp. Parting out cheaply. Windshield has
minor bubbles where glass is seperating, other glass great. 361 4bbl
engine(without intake) nonrunning. Power brake and steering equip.(canister
brake system-not diaphragm)
Must be drunk,don't know if that last big word is spelled right. Someone
asked for a 58 horn ring sometime back. Give me a shout if you are still
looking. The body and majority of side chrome on this car is worthless. I
will hold on to this car for about three weeks, after that crusher time. I
would like to get as many parts as possible to people who need them. If it
has to go,let's make it worth our while.

Ray
59 Coronet