[FWDLK] Fw: Spring Availability of WWW Radial Replacements for

[FWDLK] Fw: Spring Availability of WWW Radial Replacements for 9.00x14

Howdy all y'all,

While away for my son's wedding and a not-too-serious car
accident of an in-law, I received the following.  I hope it is
still timely information to you.

Please respond to appropriate parties and NOT to me.

Wayne Graefen
**************************

Hi to all owners of 9.00x14 Bias Ply tires,

Attached is the latest information on the Spring availability of
beefy, WWW,
radial tire replacements, being developed by Coker, for our
cars.

41 owners have placed their name on a list that is currently
being compiled
of owners awaiting further notification of pricing. Based on 5
tires, for
each car, we can purchase as many as 205 tires, as a group at
this time. We
would be provided with a discount if that number exceeded 300.

Now that Coker has committed to the P235/75R14 WWW Radial, I am
now asking
that this information be be posted in the print newsletters of
the various
clubs. This will expand the information to enthusiasts that are
not on our
e-mail list. I will send individual requests, but please feel
free to
forward this request to anyone that you feel can to get the word
out. Please
copy me so that I know where the information is being
disseminated.

To be added to the P235/75R14 WWW Radial information list,
Please contact me by e-mail at:

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

or by mail at:

Tony Rinaldi
3004 Foxx Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144

Latest information from Coker Classic Tire Company:
Dr Rinaldi,

The tires should be available by Spring. I will contact you with
updates as
things progress. When we have pricing, I will be able to give
you a
breakdown of your cost on the tires. Then we will need you to
get together
the people on your list and place one big order.

It will be a beefy tire, a bit wider than the original equipment
tire, but
it will still fit on the original rim. It will most likely be a
"P" speed
rated tire. We are now anticipating a 2 1/2" WWW being on the
tires. Now
this is not in stone. It could vary in the final mix, but it
will be close
to that.

I know that this is not exactly the information you needed, but
it is the
best I can do until we get official pricing.
Thank you, Trevor

for Fine Tires & Wheels for Vintage Automobiles
http://www.coker.com

Trevor Cooley
Coker Tire Company
1317 Chestnut Street
Chattanooga, TN  37402  U.S.A.
Local Phone: 423-265-6368  Fax: 423-756-5607
Toll-Free: 800-251-6336
email: trevorc@xxxxxxxxx