[FWDLK] A New Member!

Hello To All Of You.

I finally made the time to sit long enough behind my key board to send
out my introduction.

I am the proud owner of a 1960 Dodge Polara 2 door hard top. In February
2001, it will be 14 years that I've owned Amanda. I still have to pinch
myself at times to believe she's really mine.

Regards.

Bill Taekema
Brampton, Ontario.
Canada.