From: reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SEMA Update
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:01:32 -0700

Hey Scott

Just got back from talking with the Mopar guys. They're a bit behind
schedule
on the catalog.  The planned release date is summer 2001.  I pumped them on
what will be included, it sounds like most of the stuff will be geared
toward
Muscle car resto.  They did say that there will be some resto stuff for
"select" older vehicles.  I took this to be the 300 stuff?  Sorry for the
bad
news.

Buzz