[FWDLK] Members ouside of No. America, I salute you!

[FWDLK] Members ouside of No. America, I salute you!

    Just read the listing form Paul in Blackpool, England...
"hi my name is paul and i am in blackpool , england..... in my spare time i
restore 57 - 61 chrysler cars, i am currently on with a 58 dodge royal 2 dr
h/top , a 58 plymouth
belverdere 4 dr h/top , and a 61 desoto 4 dr h/top..."
    I live in Maryland and I have a devil of time getting parts and labor
done to my '59 Dodge.  They are not the studiest of vehcles.  But when I read
of nembers in England, the Netherlands, Australia...shoot, there's even an
Imperial club in France for G-d's sake!  How do these hardy souls do it?
How do they overcome lack of parts, literature, and gas?  What do they do
about unfriendy neighbors, and stringent govt.regulations?  They are an
inspiration to us all.  Whenever I'm down, I think of them, restoring these
four wheel works of art against insumountable odds.  " And then", like they
say in The Sound of Music,"...I don't feel sooooo bad!"  You guys are few of
"My Favorite Things".  From someone who knows what your'e up against, and the
true value of the treasures you are saving, I SALUTE YOU!