[FWDLK] Calendar Voting Begins Tuesday, November 7th

[FWDLK] Calendar Voting Begins Tuesday, November 7th

Hi All,

This Tuesday, the U.S. is holding its national elections.  I urge every
one of you out there to go and make your vote heard.  It's going to be a
close election, and YOUR VOTE COUNTS!.  Though this list truly isn't the
place for discussion of politics, I feel I can safely urge those of you
in the U.S. to get out and vote.  Millions of men and women throughout
history have fought and died to make sure you have the right -- remember
their sacrifices and pull the lever for the people you feel can best
lead your country, state, and community.  It's your right, it's your
patriotic duty, and it's you who will make the difference.

Another vote begins on Tuesday, although not quite as crucial.  The
Forward Look Calendar 2001 Calendar vote begins.  For a sneak peak at
the cars up for vote, check out:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2001/

-Dave

PS- As much as I'd like to share my political opinions on this list, I
have refrained (and as a volunteer for my candidate, that's been pretty
hard).  Please do likewise, and keep any political discussions
off-line.  Thanks!