[FWDLK] Gift from Tim Koah

Friend's name: Tim Koah
Friend's IP address: 38.36.17.46
Date and Time: 11/5/00 7:28:02 PM EST
See the bottom of this message to report abuse.

Tim Koah asked us to send you this link
to win a Billion dollars.

(That's right, Billion with a *B*.)

http://mailbits.net/grab/winBig.asp

_______________________
***ABOUT OUR SYSTEM***

MailBits.com did NOT send this message. It was sent to you
by someone who used our Web site. To prevent abuse, we
included both the sender's name and IP address above.

This is the only email you will receive from us.
All of our mailings require confirmation (URL above).

To report abuse of this service: Abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

When an entry is submitted, it is automatically written to a
digital data file. If, for any reason whatsoever, an entry is not included
in the final, sealed data file, that entry will be void and not eligible for
a prize. Complete contest rules are
available at: http://grab.com