[FWDLK] 1956 DeSoto Parts Wanted

Hi all,
    I'm finally getting around to changing out all of the old 6V stuff in my 55' and replacing it with 12V stuff.  So, i'm in need of the following from a 56' DeSoto:

Windshield Wiper Motor
Under the dash vent blower motor
Vent blower motor in the engine compartment
All gauges except speedometer.
Fuel Meter which mounts on gas tank.
Engine temperature meter (the thing that screws into the block to measure temp)

Forgive my lack of correct terminology.

I don't have a 56' parts book, so if you know your part from a make other than DeSoto(chrysler/dodge/plymouth) will work, i will accept that as well.

Andy Compton
55' DeSoto
California