[FWDLK] Calendar Voting

Hi All,

Due to the closeness of the presidnetial election (I told you it'd be
close, didn't I), voting for calendar cars will not begin until the
Florida recount is over.  There will be a few more last minute entries
added as well.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but after volunteering so
much for my candidate over the last year, I can't even POSSIBLY begin to
think of anything else right now...

-Dave