[FWDLK] Forward Look Awards

Hi All,

Remember back in July when I made a call for entries for awards?  (see:
http://www.forwardlook.net/mail-archive/msg08705.html)

I handed some out at Chryslers at Carlisle.  Problem is, I can't
remember to whom. (Email me, and I will make sure you get credit).

The nominations were for:

1) Has anyone been really helpful to you with answering questions,
locating parts, etc.? This person may have checked out a car for you,
scrounged around on your behalf for that impossible-to-find part, or
just given that bit of encouragement you needed to pull you through a
hard task.  NOMINATE HIM OR HER!

2) Have you won any awards at shows in the past year? (YES?  By all
means, let me know and we'll throw you in the awards pool -- it's
perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself).

3) From postings to the list or personal emails, you feel someone has
extraordinary knowledge of MoPar history, mechanics, etc.?

4) How about visibility?  A person who helped the Forward Look to shine
through submissions to/layouts in magazines, organizing Forward Look
events/clubs/cruises, placing high in a local/national show, developed
some great web content, or who generally just gets out and preaches the
gospel of the Forward Look to anyone who will listen.

And now, since I have cleaned up my office, I found the missing folder
of those who have won.  So, without further ado:

Deane Allison
Daniel Andersson
Robert Bishop
Richard Carpenter
Joe & Jason Frega
Wayne Graefen
Russel Housen
Jack Johnson
Gale Jorgensen
Richard Main
Jim Mikolajczak
Nordic Mopar Registry
B.J. Pultanovich
Mike Sealy
and Bill Watson.

Congratulations to everyone above!

-Dave

P.S. - The updated entries for the voting are up at
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2001 .  I hope to begin voting
tomorrow night.