[FWDLK] Furys and rearends

 Hello everyone. To all the veterans on the list,I salute you. I have two
questions this evening. Furys-do all Furys have the 2x4 engine options, along
with the 150 speedos,or are these in fact options to be chosen for the given
cars. I specifically mean the year 1957,but what of the other years also? The
second question is  how do you go about removing the axles from a 59 Dodge
rearend? I had no trouble with the hubs, but after that everything went to
hell. How do you get to the four bolts holding the front of the pumpkin
on,when you can't go thru the back of the housing?
Once you get the front off, do you need to remove the pin that goes thru the
block inbetween the gears on the ends of the axles? Does this screw in? Is
there some kind of keeper or key, and if there is where exactly is it? Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Okay I lied. Two more questions. In the
opinions of the list members, how much would the air cleaners from a 57 300C
be worth? I found a guy selling a pair thru a junkyard ad, and he is supposed
to get back to me this weekend. Would anybody be interested in the trunk to
an Imperial with the toilet seat in tact? Not sure of the year, I think 61 or
62.
Ray
59 Coronet
Kansas City,Missouri