[FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Adventurer for sale

Hello everyone,

Before I put this car up for sale I thought I would give the Forwardlook
gang a shot at it.  It is a '58 DeSoto Adventurer coupe.  It is an
unrestored local car and is complete and also runs very well.  The body,
paint and interior all need attention.  I am the second owner.  I have
owned it for around 6 years.  It is registered and has the CA black
plates.  It still has the dual quad set-up.  I have a couple of photos
of it I can e-mail.  I am asking $6500.  All the cars are in San
Francisco, CA.   Nick Nichols  415 387-6896.

P.S.  I also have some other cars for sale that are daily drivers and I
can also e-mail photos for these cars:

'57 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr sedan $2000, '60 Dodge Dart Pioneer 4dr
sedan, $1800, '59 Chyrysler New Yorker 4dr ht, $2200