[FWDLK] car covers

HI all,
    After reading Joe Paolucci's email, I would like to add this about
car covers...  I have also seen where people have put the covers on cars
just as it started to rain, without dusting the car first.   After a
long and hard rain, and the cover is saturated, the dust had now become
mud streaks and spots... time for a complete wash, and that may be hard
to do at some shows.   Just my 2 cents... of course that may not count
in Florida, and could possibly be thrown out in other states!  John in
WI