[FWDLK] 2001 Calendar VOTE!

The calendar car popular vote is extremely close this year.  You have
until 10PM Eastern time to get your votes in at
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2001

Florida courts have upheld that it will be illegal for me to do a hand
recount, so I will be tabulating the votes tonight by computer.  There
will be a Republican and Democrat observer present during the
tabulation, and results will likely be announced by 11 PM this evening.

-Dave