Re: [FWDLK] D500-1 RECOGNITION

If somebody says that they have a certain type car and the car is in a
magazine as that type car, why would anyone dispute what that person has to
say?  I can't believe that anyone has the "balls" to tell a person that what
they have is not what they say it is.  Especially if the person disputing the
guy, hasn't seen the car hands on.  The car is in "Cars and Parts" as a
D-500-1.  Unless the disputee can prove that the car is not a D-500-1, I say
that is what it is.  My 2 cents for what it's worth.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belbedere Cvt.