Re: [FWDLK] Calendar Car Voting Results

well as one of those car calendar gopefulls dave i can almost guarantee i
wasnt one of the under or over voters.also i didnt vote on my own car(s).but
i sure get a big grin out of your sense of humor concerning the fiasco in
florida.lol        anxxiously waiting for those results.by the way around
here in called hemijack so what do you think my phoenix ragtop would look
like with a 500 incher in it........?