Re: [FWDLK] DOCUMENTED D500-1

For whatever it's worth I inquired into this car when it was being offered by
the dealer in Seattle and asked for any documentation he had available. He
did not answer any of my emails. This in itself made me think about the cars
legitimacy.  I have to say that if I had seen the pictures of this car that
were published in "Cars and Parts" I would have jumped at the opportunity to
buy it! It would not make sense for someone to turn a standard Custom Royal
Sedan into a dash one. It seems to me if someone were to go through all that
trouble they would have chosen a 2 dr Hard Top. I am not an expert but feel
that this car is legitimate and am green with envy I did not pursue it
further!
Russell